Love lace? Make your way over to see Elie Saab’s collection! It’s got all the gorgeous details, lace, sequins, even feathers!
Images from Vogue.
antique, bridal, Celebrity, estate, fashion, fashion week, runway, styled shoot, Uncategorized, unique, vintage, wedding
Just because I haven’t posted anything about NYBFW doesn’t mean I’m not working on it! Still to come: Romona Keveza, Berta Bridal, Claire Pettibone and so many more… Photo credit: Kate Bedrick/Coded PR
Step into something sophisticated with J. Mendel! I’m dying over these three gowns!
bridal, Celebrity, estate, fashion, fashion week, runway, styled shoot, Uncategorized, unique, vintage, wedding
I’m mildly obsessed with the third gown.
antique, bridal, Celebrity, fashion, fashion week, runway, styled shoot, Uncategorized, unique, vintage, wedding
If texture is your thing, then consider wearing Marchesa! From the 3-D elements to the body hugging silhouettes, Marchesa doesn’t disappoint!
All images from Brides.com.
Okay, so I thought it might be fun to post some predictions for this coming season!
1. I’m thinking color is still going to be a thing…specifically red, blue, pink possibly purple.
2. I think lace is going to take a back seat this season- maybe lace details but not full lace gowns this season!
3. It’s all about texture this season: fringe, different and unexpected fabrics, appliqué, beading…etc.
4. Sleeves? Potentially removable sleeves or even capes. I could definitely see that!
5. Full skirts- I think they’ll make a comeback this season!
Stay tuned for all the pretty! First up,
…my predictions to follow